Psssst! Hey you! Welcome sa munting paraiso ng laman ng coconut shell ko....
Ka-dramahan, kalokohan, katotohanan, katatawanan, pag-ibig, mga pangarap at ligaya sa buhay.
APIR!

3/09/2011

*CARTOON TIME



I grew up watching POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN from neighbor's TV...(that time when not a whole lot of people can afford to buy their own television.)

I remember the green thing called "spinach" out of a can that POPEYE pops every time BRUTUS get the better of him and he suddenly had super strength.That funny sound everytime his muscles got bigger. I remember OLIVE, the love of his life and her tiny little body and her famous hairstyle.

Of course at young age, I didn't quite knew what spinach was. All I knew was that green stuff gives you super power.

I guess that what got me into eating talbos ng kamote, kangkong , malunggay and other green veggies.

I guess I'm glad I did.

I guess I just miss POPEYE... Haven't seen him in a loooooong time.

No comments: