Psssst! Hey you! Welcome sa munting paraiso ng laman ng coconut shell ko....
Ka-dramahan, kalokohan, katotohanan, katatawanan, pag-ibig, mga pangarap at ligaya sa buhay.
APIR!

2/20/2015

02-20-2015



Last Tuesday, I passed by Sonny's BBQ and got a sniff of that yummy-smelling-freshly-cooked ribs.
I smiled because I remember how my late husband Chuck loved them.

Today I was remembering how Chuck likes to surprise me with little things when I get home from work.
A card.
Flowers he picked up from the neighbors garden.
A piece of chocolate with my name on it.
I smiled.

A week ago I was organizing my stuff and found Chuck's favorite shirt.
It still smells like him.
I tried to smile but I couldn't.

Because he is not here today, on what would have been his birthday.

Happy birthday up in heaven my Mister Fun Guy!
Thank you for your true love...



No comments: