Psssst! Hey you! Welcome sa munting paraiso ng laman ng coconut shell ko....
Ka-dramahan, kalokohan, katotohanan, katatawanan, pag-ibig, mga pangarap at ligaya sa buhay.
APIR!

2/15/2011

*GRAMMY AWARDS 2011 RECAP

It was my most favorite music award television evening of the year.
A night I look forward to because I enjoy the live performances and see what they're wearing.
A night where I see some good and weird fashion ideas.
A night when I wonder how it feels to wear those thousands of dollars haute couture and those stuff they call bling-bling..

I enjoyed Eminem and Rihanna. ( I wish Beyonce performed too)
Justin Bieber is so cute.I want to keep him in my pocket.
I said "What the F**k" the entire time Bob Dylan do whatever the hell he was doing.
Mick Jagger at 67 still rocks! ...he worked the crowd..loooooove him!

And I saw this :



A huge egg with Lady Gaga inside... EGGcellent!

And then I thought, when I die and comeback as another human being, I want a body like this: (Kim Kardashian)



And he will be my boyfriend : (John Mayer)




...who looks like Johnny Depp.

2 comments:

Rona said...

sis, i loved eminem, rihanna, skylar and dr dre's performance too! and happy that bruno mars won. will watch his concert here sa pinas :)

OHMYGUMS said...

I agree... Bruno Mars is hot!