Psssst! Hey you! Welcome sa munting paraiso ng laman ng coconut shell ko....
Ka-dramahan, kalokohan, katotohanan, katatawanan, pag-ibig, mga pangarap at ligaya sa buhay.
APIR!

2/26/2011

*MY AMERICAN IDOL 2011

"THERE'S NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO BUT JUST KEEP ON GOING" --- Jacee Badeaux



Here's this talented 15 year old American Idol hopeful , Jacee Badeaux, who accepted the rejection gracefully after he was kicked out of his original group by some jerks.Inspite of that, he never spoke harshly of those that let him down and he moved on. It shows the goodness in his heart and that made him my Idol. What a great integrity and character he had shown. Such an inspiration.

Sadly, he didn't make it to top 24 but he will always be my American Idol. I hope he comes back next year.

...The last part of this video just made me cry. I feel for him.



(If the video won't open,please click here - American Idol Group Week-Jacee

(Thanks to AmericanIdol2011TVfor the video)

No comments: